Friday, January 02, 2009
Cast
Clearly none of these names are the actual names, instead I've chosen to assign people names of Greek gods/godesses/myths/characters according to their personalities, as close as they can get that it. To sort it all out, here's a list of the people in my life, a cast if you would like...

  • Eirene...............My friendly, beautiful, amazing primary school aged daughter.
  • Metis.................Friend; parent
  • Hippolytus........Lamiai's partner of 8 years; friend; fancies me
  • Lamiai...............Hippolytus's partner of 8 years;
  • Mr. TD..............Guy I'm lusting after;
  • Aura..................Metis's sister; friend;
  • Fraus................."Frienemy" (I finally understand that term); evil bitch;
  • Pasiphae............The Enemy;
  • Ms. Minerva.....Teacher and Eirene's school/principle
  • Pyrrha...............'friend'