Saturday, April 25, 2009
I Want To Be Touched
Hippolytus is supposed to be hitting the pubs with us tonight.
I didn't buy condoms, so that's a start.
I don't think I will do anything. If he does come out with us tonight, and if he is still interested in me by the end of the night, then I will invite him in. But only so that we can talk. Tell him everything that I have been thinking (other than the part where I don't really think that he is my type and the reasons for that).
Last night seems so surreal. I want him to tell me again that he looks forward to Thursday and Friday.

That he thinks about me all the time.

I will say to him that, and this will just all be a rehash of things that I have said before, in point form...

1. You're in a relationship.
2. If you break up with her then I wouldn't say no to "getting to know" him.
2a. That is only if he breaks up with her for any other reason than for me (not that I'm that arrogant).

There are more questions that I want to ask. Most of the questions resolve around me getting the answer I expect for number one...

1. Do you want things to work out with Lamiai?
2. How long have you been thinking about the reasons for leaving her?
3. Why have you been thinking about leaving her?
4. Have you ever cheated on her?
5. What are you going to do about all of this?

There are so many other thoughts going through my head but I keep forgetting about them as I go to write about them (I'm distracted by the television). I think the best thought going through my head is that hopefully when we go out I'll meet some hot, sober guy who wants to take me home and take me. I want to be touched tonight.

Labels: