Sunday, April 26, 2009
Big Night Out (BNO)
Aura and Metis are a crack up. Those girls are class. I suppose at least fifty percent of the night was spent laughing. Though I don't think that they really are pub chicks any more.
The night started at about 7pm when Hippolytus showed up. I had sent him a message telling him to come around before hand so that we could talk. I had all those ideas in my head about what to say. As for the questions;
Does he want things to work out with Lamiai? He says that he doesn't want things to work out with Lamiai,though I am not so sure about that. He'll stay with her for the children if anything. He went around and around in circles with this question. He wants to but he loves his children. She'll make his life hell if he does. Now, I am only getting this from his point of view, so I'll try to remain a little unbiased towards this notion.
How long has be been thinking about leaving? He's been thinking about it for a long time; they no longer sleep in the same bed or anything like that. They don't get along. One of the reasons that he has been thinking about leaving her lately is me- "if I hadn't met you I probably would still be sitting at home putting up with it all" he said. I didn't like that. This should have nothing to do with me.
Has he ever cheated on her? No. I didn't even have to ask that question.
What is he going to do about all of this? I think nothing. I don't think he'll ever leave her, and I suppose that is for the best. Actually, that is for the best.
At about 8pm we went down to Metis's place where she and Aura were drinking. It was fun and they're funny. Their friend Cyparissus stopped in for a while, we sat around talking and when the rain finally let up, about 10pm-ish

(crap... I have stop answering private calls- it's him...)

we hit NAME WITHHELD. The music was terrible but darn! how many looks did I get! Woo-hoo! I did think about talking to someone who was eyeing me off. I should have, it would have stopped me from wanting Hippolytus to touch me because this morning it does not seem appealing. Sobering daylight.
The music and atmosphere was so bad that at some point we decided to head down to the Lonnie but Aura didn't have any id so we headed back to NAME WITHHELD's.
At one point this drunk guy was walking by the table. He looked at me, looked at Hippolytus, looked at Metis and then saw Aura. His face broke into this great big smile. He looked down at her sizable chest and the smile became a giant 'oh yeah, baby' grin. I just cracked up laughing. Being drunk he took that as an invitation to come over and have a little chat. He stood so close I could smell him. Nor could he stand up straight. A would lean a little to the left and he'd lean a little to the left. I was like his retaining wall. We were having a 'chat' for about ten minutes when he started becoming obsessed with this hot guy, wondering who he was and how he knew him. The guy was interesting enough, didn't look terrifying or anything. Actually looked quite nice. The Drunk Bloke though wouldn't talk to him because he was talking to two women (though I have to say, while these two women looked good The Hot Guy did not look interested). I don't know how I finally got rid of him, but it was funny while it lasted.
The funniest part, but not in a ha-ha funny way, was that we ran into several people from the school and Hippolytus may get himself into trouble for that. If only he'd told her he was going out. Been honest. I want it to end now.
After we left, early, I had Hippolytus come in for a little. I know I said that I wanted him to touch me, but I would have done with anyone touching me last night. Someone just to reach out and hold my hand. He was so good though. Didn't touch me once. Good. Perhaps my plan to get him to dislike me has worked!
While we were talking I kept going back to Lamiai because I think that's what he needs to think about. His family. Go to them, work it out.
It's not funny any more.

Labels: , , ,