Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Too Far
This thing with Hippolytus has gone too far.
I keep pushing the idea that he needs to give Lamiai a second chance because its the closest I can come to outright rejecting him. I'd feel guilty about saying no after all of this. Especially after him saying that he's always been the one thats been rejected and his terribly low self confidence.
But I'm not interested in him. At the moment even sleeping with him if he were single is a unattractive prospect. Not because of him, but more because of me. I'm in one of those states of mind. I've given him that one chance I spoke about and I wouldn't go back for a second date. I've given him the impression that its a sure thing, despite my constant 'give her another chance and 'if you break up you need to go out and date A LOT'. I mean, he turned up at 7am to tell me what was going on.
Ugh.
I've got a doctors appointment this morning. I really did almost lose it last night.

Labels: