Friday, May 01, 2009
Bitching and Backstabbing
Won't be volunteering in The Shop ever again.
Not because I didn't get an interview. The job has to be re advertised because they advertised it as full time when it is only part time. I won't be going in because Fraus is a bitch.
I sent her a message yesterday- Eirene won't be going to school today. I figured I would let her know that I wasn't coming in because that's the polite thing to do. (Eirene and I were playing hooky). Her response was- What ever. In Fraus speak that means she's really pissed off. It's what she says when she's being a self righteous twat. She didn't bother to ask how Eirene was, which others did. She just got on her high horse. I responded with- I didn't have to tell you I wasn't coming in. I don't need someone else trying to make me feel bad. I was pissed off. Clearly. Her final response was-
Not trying to make you feel bad just cant keep doing it on my own.
I didn't respond after that. She'd already made me angry- its her frigging job to do it on her own!
I turned up this morning, like I do every Friday, and she tells me she doesn't need me because she's already gotten volunteers. She gets this attitude about how she didn't know if I was coming in or not. Clearly, as yesterday proved, if I wasn't coming in on my volunteer day I would send a message. Then we started getting into it. I told her if she didn't want me in there then I wouldn't bother coming.
She tried to say that wasn't what she wanted. I told her that one of the reasons that I was so pissed was because she never even bothered to ask how Eirene was. That was everyone else's first response, but not hers.
Some of the highlights-
Fraus: You've only come in once this year.
Me: I've come in almost every day this year. Only once this term- because I wasn't well!
Fraus: I've had to do it all on my own.
Me: You get paid to do it! I'm just a volunteer.
Fraus: I've come in every day for two years.
Me: So have I! But you always knew that you were going to get the job. That's why you did it!
Fraus: You've changed since The Rock Festival. Ever since you got to know that thing. (aka Metis)
Me: What, I've learnt to say no?
Fraus: And all your passive aggressiveness towards me.
Me: I haven't had a problem with you, at all. Its all in your head.

I just sent her a bitchy message;
I have to say its all in your head. I haven't had a problem with you at all. If I did I would have said something, don't I always. Unlike some I'm not going to bitch behind someones back. I've just learned to say no and not let people walk over me and that annoys some people.
Is that clear enough. I'm itching for a fight.
After I left The Shop I went to Eirene's class, asked Ms. Minerva if she could get something for recess because I don't want her going there. I went and got her some lunch from elsewhere.
Because I was afraid that it might hinder my chances of getting the job, which I really want to get now, I went and spoke to Ms. Minerva. I felt a little guilty that I wouldn't be in The Shop again (when I'm not there she has to call in people from the office to help, and I made a point of that to Minerva) and I wanted to make sure it wouldn't hurt my chances of getting the job. I don't think that I am going to get the job, but it would be nice. It would be even nicer now.
All fun and games.

Labels: